Increase revenues and profitability
- What is your competitive advantage, are you leveraging it?
- A deep look at your organisations sales capabilities
- Increase revenue and profits
Developing the right sales strategy means you can leverage your resources effectively and improve your bottom line while acquiring the right customers. We will help you go beyond the typical, taking a deep look at your organisation, understanding where;
- Increase revenue and profitability
- Your competitive advantage differentiation is
- Have an understanding of your sales capabilities
- Developing a winning framework that you can deliver against
- Reflect the changes in your customer base over time and learn how to adapt to them
- Look at how relevant new thinking in your customer base is, and how this can be applied to your organisation
- Focus your resources on the right area
- Match up your channel and customer dynamics
- Organise efficiently to capture the right opportunities
The STAR Commercial Academy has worked on two separate projects for Harsco; one for the Global CTO and the other on European commercial strategy development for Steelphalt.
Task given to STAR
In 2012, Geoff Raisbeck Head of CTO deployment, asked STAR to help him reflect the impact his global team were having as internal consultants. Their approach centred on the philosophy of ‘discover, develop, deploy’
1. We ran a team effectiveness workshop to create individual roadmaps.
2. We shared and agreed team roles and responsibilities and their dependencies with key regional Heads
3. We developed a stronger stakeholder communication Plan.
4. We created a collective influencing plan
5. We established a buddy system for on-going development
The team conducted a formal progress review at the beginning of this year and highlighted:
Better discovery of resource recovery challenges across the Group
Better use of the right technology for key project engineered solutions
More evidence of multiple application of cross geographical solutions