Tadworth Court is a remarkable building, a forgotten country house of the 17th century, yet perhaps the most perfect example of its type that still survives today. Tadworth Court is the home of The Children’s Trust charity, a charity that Star Commercial Academy actively support and the Hudson room is a superb facility for workshops up to 16 participants.
- Located close to junction 8 of the M25, in Surrey.
- A short walk from Tadworth rail station.
- 18 miles to London Gatwick Airport, 30 miles to London Heathrow Airport.
- Limited car parking on site must be pre-booked.
- On-site catering service.