Fuller’s Griffin Brewery on the Banks of the Thames has long been recognised worldwide for the premium quality of its beers. Fuller’s aims to be the benchmark in retailing and brewing, delivering Quality, Service and Pride in everything they do
To create a step change in the way Fuller’s sales teams manage customers whilst building upon the impressive existing relationships that have been the foundation of the Fuller’s reputation
Task given to STAR
Partner the Fuller’s business in a change programme by launching the vehicle for long-term and continuous improvement in sales capability
1. We completed a thorough assessment of current customer management within Fuller’s
2. We created the enablers for change in terms of process, systems and structures
3. We established and developed a set of internal Champions to lead the journey
4. We co-create the Fuller’s way of selling, a consistent approach across all trade channels
5. We co-wrote a channel-specific commercial competencies model
6. We launched the Fuller’s Sales Academy Company-wide
STAR learnt very quickly that quality, passion and pride are the characteristics of all Fuller’s people. The commercial teams, led by the Champions, have embraced the new Fuller’s way of selling (P.R.I.D.E) as their own.
Key changes are being seen in customer planning, engagement and collaboration.
Ian Bray – Managing Director, Fuller’s Beer Company